Let us help you buy or sell your home!
SALE – $ 650
- Among other minor disbursements, a typical sale of a home with mortgage requires no registrations at the Land Titles Office other than registration of discharge of your mortgage(s).
- As of January 1, 2020, registration at the Land Titles Office of a Discharge of mortgage is $10.00 per title.
- However, you may require a new Real Property Report, Estoppel Certificate, etc. These are not included in our fee.
PURCHASE – $ 850
- Among other minor disbursements, a typical Purchase of a home with mortgage will require registrations at the Land Titles Office, these are not included in our fee.
- As of January 1, 2020 the registration fees at Land Titles Office are as follows:
- Transfer of Land: $50 + $2 for every $5000 of the value
- Mortgage: $50 + $1.50 for every $5000 of the principal amount
- However, unlike a sale, you are not responsible for obtaining Real Property Report, Estoppel Certificate etc., these are seller’s responsibility.
MORTGAGE REFINANCE – $ 650
- Refinancing requires a payment of your old mortgage and any other debts required by the lender with proceeds of the new mortgage and then registration of the new mortgage.
Please do not hesitate to contact us and we will give you an obligation free estimate.
*GST IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE LISTED LEGAL FESS. PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN NOTICE.